Monday, April 5, 2010

Welcome Parents

My name is Ms. Onorato and I will be your children’s teacher this year. I have created this blog as a resource for both you and your children to help keep you and your children up-to-date with what is happening in our classroom this year. I am looking forward to working together with you and your children this year. I would love to work hand in hand with you in order to achieve the highest educational success for your children. Let’s try and work together to ensure the greatest success of your children during this school year. Parents, continue to visit this blog to ensure you know what is happening in our classroom everyday and keep yourselves up-to-date with all the upcoming events in our school. Please feel free to contact me at any time for any questions or concerns you may have about your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment