Monday, April 5, 2010

Welcome Students

Welcome Grade 4’s to our class blog. My name is Ms. Onorato and I am going to be your teacher this year. I am looking forward to meeting every one of you and getting to know you throughout the school year. I created this blog for both you (the students) and your parents. It is a place for you and your parents to come and find important information about what is happening in our class and school. It is important to check in regularly to ensure you are up-to-date with homework, tests, assignments and fun and exciting events taking place at our school. Hopefully this blog will help you with all of these things. I encourage each and every one of you to continually visit the blog to stay up-to-date with new and upcoming announcements. Lets make this a fun and exciting year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment